180900- Sheboygan- Including the cities of Plymouth, Sheboygan Falls, Howards Grove, and Oostburg 1201 AM CDT Thu Oct 18 2018
Rest of tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 20s. West winds up to 5 mph. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Thursday night Not as cool. Clear until early morning then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Friday night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light rain showers through around midnight, then mostly clear after midnight. Lows around 40. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of light rain showers. Breezy, cooler. Highs in the mid 40s. Saturday night Mostly clear. Colder. Lows in the upper 20s. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Sunday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Monday Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Monday night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Tuesday night Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Wednesday Sunny. Highs around 50.
Rain continued to focus over central Texas Wednesday afternoon. Other crop areas were dry. Temperatures ranged from the mid-30s in the northern Great Lakes and southeastern Canadian Prairies to the upper 80s on the southern Atlantic Coast. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:25PM Wed Oct 17, 2018 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.